Thursday 26 March 2015

My First Month Of Blogging


I just realized that it's been a month since I started blogging and I can say that it has been a completely positive experience. Even if it is a short period of time, I would like to write about what has turned this into a nice adventure.



What do I love about blogging?

There are a lot of things that I love and that I had the possibility to experience during this month of blogging and that definitely made my whole life richer:


Meeting new people
Writing a blog helped me to get in touch with a lot of people. I am so happy to receive advice and comments from people who live all over the world. This gives me a different point of view and enriches my life. Some of them are new bloggers as me, others blog since a certain number of years and I have been reading their blogs for a long period of time. Learning about new points of view and evaluating new possibilities helps me to understand what I really want and who I want to be.

Learning
Every day I learn something new about blogging and about life. Increasing my knowledge makes me feel a better person and this affects in a positive way all my life as a mum, as a wife, as a worker and, in general, as a human.

Sharing my opinions
I can share my opinions with my readers and this is a great opportunity as it helps my individual growth.

It helps me to have more confidence in myself
I am a shy person and I tend to underestimate me. I noticed that writing is of help to me and it increases my self-confidence. This is a great opportunity for my life.

I am the manager of myself
Managing my blog gives me the possibility to decide everything about it: what to write, the graphic, photos and so on. Having the power of choice is a wonderful feeling. I now understand how self-employed people can be really motivated and in peace with themselves ( even if unfortonately I am not  self-employed in the present...)

I have a chance to improve in the future
I know that I am not skilled at blogging or at taking photos and that I am not in possession of all the needed technical equipment and knowledge but I am learning, and the feeling of having the possibility to improve in the future really motivates me. 
I have the same motivation for my writing skills and for my English.

It is a journal on my life
Everything I write is closely related to my personal life and for this reason my blog is a sort of journal of my life, of what I think and I do in the present and of what I would like to do in the future. It gives me the possibility to fix all the little things that we usually forget over the years but that make our life a unique adventure. This journal/blog is a gift for my family as it is a short account of all the time we spend together and of our life together.

There is no need to say that I will be happy to continue this adventure and that I am thankful to all my readers for their support!


What about you? What do you love about blogging?

1 comment:

  1. I love it for a lot of the same reasons. I have "met" such a lot of interesting and lovely people around the world through blogging and also learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete