Friday 6 March 2015

Friday Thoughts




My weekend starts on Friday afternoon when I come back from work and I pick up my son at school.
It is a lovely feeling to know that for two days I don't have to go to work and that I will have more time to spend with my family and to enjoy what I love.

I decided to dedicate my Friday post to two or three little things that made my week special.



This is my oldest daughter focused on her homework:

Okay, this is a thing that happens every day as, thankfully, she loves studying. She is really committed to her studies and we are proud of her.



Baby Frugalitalianfamily picked a lovely daisy for his Mum:


Thank you! You are so kind!


I don't know why, but we ended up having this in our living room all the week:



I don't quite understand what he plays at, but he really spends hours playing inside .....or should I confess that THEY spend hours playing inside? Oh yes, do not tell her that I wrote this, please!

That's all for today.

Have a nice weekend!


6 comments:

  1. I build sheet forts for Granddaughter #1 just like I did from Grandson #1 many years ago. They love that secretive, closed in feeling. Take lots of pictures to record as many memories as you can. You won't forget them but seeing again is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's funny but I was thinking about getting our granddaughter a play house the other day, but was more worried what her mother would say about more "stuff" in the basement family room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hair made me look twice. My daughter's is exactly the same, which is understandable as she's half Italian ! And how come you speak such good French ? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unbelievable! As for French language, I studied English, French and German at school but then I just used French for my job and so I improved my French much more than my English and German!

      Delete